How many of us will succeed in Forex?
Submitted by Edward Revy on March 22, 2008 - 19:40.
Many of us have probably heard the statement that 95% of beginners lose in Forex and remaining 5% become successful.
A common trading journey in Forex starts with demo account and develops into live account with further positive or negative outcome.
We have made own simple research that was aimed to find out how long on average traders plan to demo trade Forex before going live.
Read entire post >>>