Complex trading system #7 (Mohammed Munzer Forex system)
Submitted by User on October 21, 2007 - 18:39.
Current Forex system was submitted by Mohammed Munzer - our valued contributor.
Double CCI (CCI=50 and CCI=14)
Full stochastics (5,3,3)
- When price is between EMA(34) and SMA(150) Do not trade
- Trade long when EMA(34) is over SMA(150) and a daily candle crosses
EMA(34) and closes over it by putting an entry order 10 pips above the
candle's high taking into consideration that stochastics lines are up and
not in the overbought zone
- trade short when EMA(34) is below SMA(150) and a daily candle crosses
EMA(34) and closes below it by putting entry order 10 pips below the
candle's low taking into consideration that stochastics lines are down and
not in oversold zone
- Exit depends on stochastics lines crosses
Stop loss= 75% Daily ATR
- You can repeat entrys after retracements towards EMA(34) or towards "NO
TRADE ZONE" depending on double CCI patterns trend continuation and trend
line break only if stochastics and entry conditions returns valid -closing
above EMA(34) for long or below it for short and with entry orders 10 pips
above for long and below for short.
Thank you once again!
Forex Strategies Team http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/
You can find another Forex system
by Mohammed Munzer at http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/munzer-forex-system