Forex trading strategy #22 (Best of MACD Entries)
Submitted by User on June 4, 2009 - 04:00.
NAME: JAMES AYETEMIMOWA
EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 SMA (GREEN)
- 100 SMA (RED)
- MACD (DEFAULT SETTINGS) or MACD Traditional
- Plot the indicators as described above
- Your setup should look like this link: http://bondfx.biz/fx_strat.jpg
- The market is bearish if the Red sma is above the Green sma
- The market is bullish if the Green sms is above the Red sma
- If the Market is bearish as said above, trade sell when MACD is over bought and crossed
- If the Market is bullish as said above, trade buy when MACD is over sold and crossed
- At your entry point, the most recent swing high is good for stoploss (few pips away from it for a short-sell trade)
- At your entry point, the most recent swing low is good for stoploss (few pips away from it for a long trade trade)
- With Instant entry 20-30pips take-profit with 1 or 2 trades perday will help you.
- Dont joke with money management contact www.bondfx.biz for details
- For free signals on this strategies and more filters on daily basis contact www.bondfx.biz
- Make pips, keep the money!!!